Cupid's rosy-cheeked holiday is upon us and many couples will go all out to treat themselves to decadent food on Valentine's Day. Many will also invest a good chunk of change on edible sweets to say â€œI love you.â€ They say love conquers all, but "they" never had to front a $100 check. However, saving is sexy and savory, so before you break the bank, check out these 14 coupons perfect for foodies.
1. Buca di Beppo. The family-style Italian chain is tailored for couples who keep things low-key but still swoon over pasta, seafood and lasagna. Sign up through our website and youâ€™ll get a coupon for $15 off your guest check! Visit the restaurant's website to find a location, view their menu and make reservations.
2. Winc. Skip the busy liquor store this year and let Winc provide the wine. Right now you can get four bottles for only $30 and complimentary shipping! Winc features wines from all over the world and tailors the selection to your unique palette preferences.
3. Seeâ€™s Candies. It just wouldnâ€™t be Valentineâ€™s Day without the traditional box of assorted chocolates, and Seeâ€™s is a fan favorite. Shop online or visit them in-shop to build your own assortment and enjoy $5 off $30 or more with this coupon.
4. Cherylâ€™s. Not sure what flavor of gourmet cookie to gift your love? Try them all! Order a Cookie Sampler from Cherylâ€™s for just $12.99 delivered. Plus, youâ€™ll get a $10 bonus card to use in the future. After all, thereâ€™s no reason to not give yourself a little Valentine, too!
5. The Popcorn Factory. Satisfy their salt-tooth with a tin of gourmet assorted popcorn. Valentineâ€™s Day tins are 15% off right now at The Popcorn Factory. For a little bit of sweet and salty, check out the tins and boxes that also include cookies and candy.
6. Mrs. Fields. Anyone who has ever bitten into a Mrs. Fields cookie knows: cookies = love. Send them a cookie card or a tin, and save 15% off sitewide with our exclusive code. Want to go all out? They also offer cookie cakes!
7. Ghirardelli Chocolate. Another favorite chocolatier, Ghirardelli truffles and bars are always a winning gift option. Shop a multitude of gourmet flavors and save 15% off sitewide with our coupon code offer.
8. 1-800Baskets. All Valentineâ€™s Day gifts are 20% off at 1-800Baskets. Not only will you find tasty edible items, but cute stuffed animals, mugs and other fun goodies to express your love. You can also save 20% off the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Club, which delivers seasonal strawberries four times per year.
9. Fannie May. The folks at Fannie May have a few coupons to get your sweet tooth salivating. Build your own assorted chocolate box and take 15% off with our code, or take 30% off a five-month chocolate club subscription for a gift thatâ€™ll keep giving all year.
10. My M&Ms. If your Valentine is a fan of these colorful little morsels, nothing will say â€œloveâ€ like their own personalized M&M's. Customize with a personal message or image, and choose from a variety of colors. Select gifts and gift boxes are up to 50% off until February 11.
11. Dairy Queen. Sure, DQ isn't often associated with high-class romance, but it does make for a cute post-movie outing. Join the Blizzard Fan Club anytime before Valentine's Day and receive a coupon for buy one, get one free Blizzards during your next visit.
12. Blue Apron. If you havenâ€™t tried this home food delivery service, this might be a good opportunity to impress your Valentine with a romantic, homemade dinner! Blue Apron delivers the ingredients right to your door; all you have to do is follow the recipe! Take advantage of our exclusive offer right now and take $30 off your first box.
13. Edible Arrangements. Mark both the bouquet and the movie off your checklist with this unique offer from Edible Arrangements. When you spend $75, youâ€™ll get $10 off and two free Fandango tickets! Not only will your love enjoy a fresh fruit bouquet, theyâ€™ll love the added bonus of a movie-treat. Itâ€™s a win-win!
14. Group-Buying Websites. If you havenâ€™t used LivingSocial or Groupon yet, get on board! You can find local deals for restaurants, gifts and experiences at a great rate, especially around Valentineâ€™s Day. If youâ€™re stumped on where to go or what to do for the night, visit your local page for ideas and awesome savings.