Cupid's rosy-cheeked holiday is upon us and many couples will go all out to treat themselves to decadent food on Valentine's Day. Many will also invest a good chunk of change on edible sweets to say "I love you." They say love conquers all, but "they" never had to front a $100 check. However, saving is sexy and savory, so before you break the bank, check out these 14 coupons perfect for foodies.
1. Buca di Beppo. The family-style Italian chain is tailored for couples who keep things low-key but still swoon over pasta, seafood and lasagna. Sign up through our website and you'll get a coupon for $15 off your guest check! Visit the restaurant's website to find a location, view their menu and make reservations.
2. Winc. Skip the busy liquor store this year and let Winc provide the wine. Right now you can get four bottles for only $30 and complimentary shipping! Winc features wines from all over the world and tailors the selection to your unique palette preferences.
3. See's Candies. It just wouldn't be Valentine's Day without the traditional box of assorted chocolates, and See's is a fan favorite. Shop online or visit them in-shop to build your own assortment and enjoy $5 off $30 or more with this coupon.
4. Cheryl's. Not sure what flavor of gourmet cookie to gift your love? Try them all! Order a Cookie Sampler from Cheryl's for just $12.99 delivered. Plus, you'll get a $10 bonus card to use in the future. After all, there's no reason to not give yourself a little Valentine, too!
5. The Popcorn Factory. Satisfy their salt-tooth with a tin of gourmet assorted popcorn. Valentine's Day tins are 15% off right now at The Popcorn Factory. For a little bit of sweet and salty, check out the tins and boxes that also include cookies and candy.
6. Mrs. Fields. Anyone who has ever bitten into a Mrs. Fields cookie knows: cookies = love. Send them a cookie card or a tin, and save 15% off sitewide with our exclusive code. Want to go all out? They also offer cookie cakes!
7. Ghirardelli Chocolate. Another favorite chocolatier, Ghirardelli truffles and bars are always a winning gift option. Shop a multitude of gourmet flavors and save 15% off sitewide with our coupon code offer.
8. 1-800Baskets. All Valentine's Day gifts are 20% off at 1-800Baskets. Not only will you find tasty edible items, but cute stuffed animals, mugs and other fun goodies to express your love. You can also save 20% off the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Club, which delivers seasonal strawberries four times per year.
9. Fannie May. The folks at Fannie May have a few coupons to get your sweet tooth salivating. Build your own assorted chocolate box and take 15% off with our code, or take 30% off a five-month chocolate club subscription for a gift that'll keep giving all year.
10. My M&Ms. If your Valentine is a fan of these colorful little morsels, nothing will say "love" like their own personalized M&M's. Customize with a personal message or image, and choose from a variety of colors. Select gifts and gift boxes are up to 50% off until February 11.
11. Dairy Queen. Sure, DQ isn't often associated with high-class romance, but it does make for a cute post-movie outing. Join the Blizzard Fan Club anytime before Valentine's Day and receive a coupon for buy one, get one free Blizzards during your next visit.
12. Blue Apron. If you haven't tried this home food delivery service, this might be a good opportunity to impress your Valentine with a romantic, homemade dinner! Blue Apron delivers the ingredients right to your door; all you have to do is follow the recipe! Take advantage of our exclusive offer right now and take $30 off your first box.
13. Edible Arrangements. Mark both the bouquet and the movie off your checklist with this unique offer from Edible Arrangements. When you spend $75, you'll get $10 off and two free Fandango tickets! Not only will your love enjoy a fresh fruit bouquet, they'll love the added bonus of a movie-treat. It's a win-win!
14. Group-Buying Websites. If you haven't used LivingSocial or Groupon yet, get on board! You can find local deals for restaurants, gifts and experiences at a great rate, especially around Valentine's Day. If you're stumped on where to go or what to do for the night, visit your local page for ideas and awesome savings.